top of page

Tax Services

Men with Calculator

Income tax is the normal tax which is paid on your taxable income. The taxes collected by the South African Revenue Service (SARS) and this is the income that is used to pay for services like roads, police, hospitals, and other government infrastructure. If you work, earn rental income or income derived from any investments or business interests you should file your income tax return annually. 

The tax submission period is determined each year by SARS and within the prescribed period you should compile your income tax documentation and submit through one of the many channels that SARS has. 

Some of the documents you should submit each year is your :

  • IRP5

  • Medical Aid Contribution Certificate

  • Medical Aid Expenses Not Covered by your Medical Aid

  • Interest Certificate

  • Retirement Annuity Contribution Certificate

  • Tax Free Savings Tax Certificate

Speak to us or your financial advisor about some of the products available to help you reduce your taxable income and ways to maximize your allowable deductions.


To find out more about income tax and other taxes, please click here

bottom of page